It's about that time! Is it a boy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Please please PLEASE tell me Zero is a boy :study:

He's a little over 9" now, so I figured it's time to ask.

I tried to get a few, so I hope it's easy to tell...

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Hm, two lumps is a boy and one is a girl right?

I see two lumps, BUT Zero's still kinda small, could still be too early.

If Zero's a girl, I'm gonna die. I don't need egg stress D:

I'm thinking forward on dig boxes and excessive calcium needs and sand and eggs and stress and oh my god :shock:

Killzone3265

Juvie Member
i cant really tell, i can see two bumps on the first pic but then it looks like its only one, can you get another pic? see if you can get a light to point down at the tail so the bumps will cast a shadow

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
He's currently basking off his meal, but as soon as he's done, I'll interrupt him and take more pictures of his butt :p

Spoony

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
So I tried to get some more pics, but I'm thinking his tail base is still too small. Sometimes I see the 2 bumps, sometimes I don't see anything, so I'm gonna wait till he's a bit bigger and try again.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Spoony":1mkihtba said:
So I tried to get some more pics, but I'm thinking his tail base is still too small. Sometimes I see the 2 bumps, sometimes I don't see anything, so I'm gonna wait till he's a bit bigger and try again.

LOL it was that way with Boba Fett until he got to be able 12 inches... even now sometimes I think hes a she.. guess i wont really know unless he starts laying infertile eggs LMAO! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom