Is Kodos a M or F? PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time that I got my little guy he was sexed as a male. I saw the two bumps so that was fine by me. But now im starting to wonder as I do not see them any more. I can take a better picture if need be.

IMAG1286_zps897a4faa.jpg

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Gonna need a better pic, closer up. Your dragon might be too small still to be able to tell as well.
You'll need to post Something kinda like this >>>

Hopefully this helps :D

KangAndKodos

Original Poster
Im just editing a new picture so its lighter. It was the best I could get with a cell phone and no one to help.

Kodos is glaring at me I swear.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
You need a closer picture to tell...Best way to get a good picture (in my experience) is to wait until the lights go out at night, and they're settled (body temp cooler than during the day), then get them out of their viv, and take the picture. They'll be less likely to fight against their body being manipulated because they have cooled down.

Or just wait until you have someone to take the pic while you hold the dragon in needed position.

Oriheme

Juvie Member
Looks to me like there are 2 lumps, if u look real close at the pic you can see a indent where the female lump would be... but maybe I am just seeing things. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom