Instruction help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodnt

Hatchling Member
Welcome to the forum, HazmatVisuals! I'm relatively new myself, having just gotten on here for help a few months ago. People are very friendly, helpful, and caring.

To change you profile picture, go to the "User Control Panel" toward the left top of the screen (not the very top). Click there and then click on the "Profile" tab. There you can click on "Edit Profile" to change info there. To change your pic, click on "Edit Avatar" and upload an image.

To start a new thread/topic, click on "Discussion Forums" in the link strip toward the top of the page. Look at the discussions "Bearded Dragon Discussions" section to see what section with which your thread best fits and click on that link (e.g., "Beardie ER"). On the new page, look for the "NewTopic" button and click that. On the new page, enter the title for your thread, and type away underneath that.

Let us know if you have any problems with these instructions.

woodnt

Hatchling Member
Thought I would share Strax's feeding time.

Here is his new beard:

1392533_412863525480681_318526687_n.jpg

And here it is again, this time with a "smile:"

1394123_412863658814001_1332646847_n.jpg

Don't know why because he really hasn't had any for a while, but Praxis seems to have sworn off crickets. We got a shipment of them from the same people, and after we gut loaded them, he just ignored them. I tried for about 5 mins. No dice. I was thinking maybe because his legs were shedding. Then I put in a superworm, and it was gone in a blink, followed by 4 more supers. Then I put in some BSFL's, and he snatched them like nobody's business. I hope he'll get back to the crickets.

HazmatVisuals

Original Poster
hoopyscoop":1oxlg0wc said:
That just made my day! :lol:

Nice beard, Strax!

And welcome to the forums, HazmatVisuals!! :wave: :D

Thanks! I know how to make a thread, and a change my profile pic, but now... :roll: Im not sure how to make a banner thing that appears at the bottom of peoples post. If anyone could help, Id appreciate it.

hoopyscoop

Juvie Member

woodnt

Hatchling Member
My apologies for the pictures. They were meant for a different thread. I would not intentionally hijack a thread like this.

Strax is a little guy with significant challenges. He is adeno/atadenovirus positive and we nearly lost him. His "beard" is Repti-Boost. It has saved his life. I estimate he is only 1/2 the size he should be. He started eating feeders again for a little while, but is now back to only boost (as we call it), but overall he seems to be doing much better and gaining weight nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom