Impaction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lydiadeetz

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Paarthurnax
Is my bearded dragon pooping too much? Just came home to see this on his floor. He’s almost two years old. Wondering if this much came out because he was impacted and if he’s okay.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Is my bearded dragon pooping too much? Just came home to see this on his floor. He’s almost two years old. Wondering if this much came out because he was impacted and if he’s okay.

If he was impacted you would not have poop-- the poop looks pretty good - formed and moist

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
It isn’t too much or anything? This is my first beardie, so I’m sorry for all the questions, I’ve just never seen one poop like that before!
If he hasn't pooped for awhile it's common - I call them blow outs- just make sure your surface basking temps are 95-100 for a juvie/ adult taken w/ a digital probe thermometer- and your using a long tube fixture-- no coils please they are a health hazzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom