mouth rot?

ttshank

Original Poster
This is Squats. He got bit in the head by another bearded dragon as a baby and he’s 5 years old now and has growing problems. Idk if it has anything to do with the situation cause i was trying to find causes on google and injury was one of them. Do you think this is mouth rot?
IMG_3635.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3634.jpeg
    IMG_3634.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3635.jpeg
    IMG_3635.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 44

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
This is Squats. He got bit in the head by another bearded dragon as a baby and he’s 5 years old now and has growing problems. Idk if it has anything to do with the situation cause i was trying to find causes on google and injury was one of them. Do you think this is mouth rot?
View attachment 86519
Let's have ahbd and cooperdragon look-
@AHBD
@CooperDragon

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It looks like he's missing some teeth toward the front of his mouth, but if that isn't causing him any issue with chewing his food I don't see signs for concern. I don't see any swelling or damaged tissue that might indicate infection or problem such as mouth rot.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Doesn't look like mouth rot to me, nothing inflamed or having a cheesy/pus/infection look.
How big is he ? Do you know his weight + length ? Some beardies are just smaller naturally. Post a full body pic of him and another one of his set up and lighting.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom