ICE Morph Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
my little leucistic is in shed now, she has some yellow in her but not very much, georgia bearded dragons told me she would lose her yellow color also.

what does a lavendar look like,?

my super citrus female is from fire and ice , and my crimson red male is from rainbow bearded dragons.

i do love the leucistics tho !!

ddma

Juvie Member
Original Poster
what does a lavendar look like?

georgia bearded dragons told me the same thing about losing the colors and becoming patternless and all white

my leucistic baby is in shed now. my super citrus female came from fire and ice and my crimson red male came from rainbow bearded dragons

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
I have no idea what one would cost, haven't really seen a full lavender for sale. From reading kingsnake forums where I found that pic, it seems Josh from Phantom borrowed her from Dachiu and was crossing her with some hypo trans leather back projects. I can't even imagine what they would cost but I bet you could get one for around $200. Dachiu imports a lot of different dragons and is always introducing new blood into our population and coming up with some amazing looking dragons. They are very fair priced and super nice people, really down to earth. You can tell it is a true passion of hers because it really shows in her work. If she were to sell one it would probably be around $150, her normal price for a hypo. The dragon I got from them was half Belgium Lavender Hypo Translucent, shes a hypo het for trans I guess. From that I would guess that Dachiu has been crossing lavenders with translucents or working with Josh, seems they go back and forth with a lot of dragons. Must be a cool job mixing all the genetics and making beautiful, live art.

Weird thing I noticed about my ice boy, his body color is very light yellow on is flat scales but all his bumpy raised scales on his back are light grey. At first I thought it was from them casting shadows but its each raisded scale itself.

Emeraldcoast

Juvie Member
I believe I may have a leucistic or a hypo snow dragon. Since I don't have a photo server and cannot post a photo here, could anyone please PM me so I can show pics of my reptilian beauties? Thanks all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom