I swear this is the last one! LOL #3 on it's way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Getting beardie #3 tonight! A family is moving, and can't take the beardie with them. So he is coming to live here!

Now, where am I going to put viv #3?? :mrgreen:

mickeysmomma

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
LOL Tom

This is it, I swear. Haha. I will take pics this weekend. Need to trim his nails..already runined my shirt with his sharp claws! Good thing he is cute :mrgreen:

Now trying to decide on a name....

Congratulations on your expanding family. Ouch with the nails though....are there very many issues with the beardies nails? I would think that with some of the softer materials inside the viv's that there might be somewhat of an issue with getting them trimmed down. We has that problem with our hedgies and we had to place bricks in the cage to trim them down.

Best of Luck with your new beardie

Jones

Monkey

Juvie Member
I know the feeling, I am starting to get the beardie bug too.. just getting my second, but I still want a third too *lol*
Even worse is my bf is looking for one of his own.. Oh lord.. we will be overrun with beardies soon enough!

And I say like the others its just a matter of time before you get more..

LOl I just got 2 a short time ago and I am already secretly thinking about a 3rd. My wife is going to kill me, I am thinking Christmas time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom