Thank you!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I just wanted to say thank you for the love here and the other place (I won't solicit) -
I love my bearded babies but omg, who knew 2.6m people would want to see Ruby eat? LOL I am not getting paid for that by the way.
As you can see by the horrible uploading, it's simply for fun just like the fun that I have here.
If my sharing a glimpse into my love and daily adventures, I'm grateful.
Rocky (and I guess Ruby) mean so much to me. I have learned so much. I am a little fearful that people will want them and not take proper care thinking it's all fun and games. I put disclaimers and note special points. For example, I dont want people thinking Ruby eats like that. In fact, he hasnt has crickets since.
I know, I know, I can't take on the world but that's my only worry.
But in this moment, I want to simply say THANK YOU from me, Rocky (and I guess Ruby). Although, I bet Ruby wouldn't probably say it!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That was very sweet. Your guys are damned lucky they ended up with you. They're living great beardie lives!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I concur, your little dragons are so very lucky to have you as their dad! I know they must be very happy
with their diets & care, too. All should be so lucky!

Tracie

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Hello,

I concur, your little dragons are so very lucky to have you as their dad! I know they must be very happy

Tracie
Errrr "mom" lmao 🤣

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Hello,

Tracie
I'm their mommy but I am so cool and hang with the rest of you, I can totally see why you would think I was a dude... LOL

@xp29 knew I was a female in like 2 days? I remembering wondering how...
- the whining
- the confusion
- the tantrum
- the hysteria
Who knew?

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
I'm their mommy but I am so cool and hang with the rest of you, I can totally see why you would think I was a dude... LOL

@xp29 knew I was a female in like 2 days? I remembering wondering how...
- the whining
- the confusion
- the tantrum
- the hysteria
Who knew?
I remeber how scared of Rocky you were in the beginning, just look at you now!!! Two dragons 🐉 🐉 and an advocate for them every where you go. 🙂

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I remeber how scared of Rocky you were in the beginning, just look at you now!!! Two dragons 🐉 🐉 and an advocate for them every where you go. 🙂
I know right, lol
What a difference a year makes!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom