i need roaches in florida HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
ok so i want to start a colony but i just found out theyr not allowed here so what else can i do and what are some good places to get them from i heard disciods are allowed any good places to get a colony from thanks

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
ok so im not getting any help its not like im the only one with this problem can anybody help this isnt like the beardeddragon.com i know and have come to love where is the help at its getting costly feeding these beautifull animals and im sick of crixs so bump lol

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
cool so are they the same as dubias as far as healthy and digestable thanks for your help

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
very simular to dubias, but i believe they breed a little slower and some have said they can smell, but I dont know.

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Just dont tell anybody what you have....

Apparently roaches are illegal here in Canada, too but I have them...shhhhhhh :p

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
lol meet me in the alley in the back and bring the stuff i got the cash around the corner lets do this

HYPORollo

Juvie Member
Original Poster
thank you so much for that post and they are discoids which is great i sent him an email already thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom