I need help quick please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
How old is your beardie? They usually don't really start going for their veggies until they are closer to a year old or older. If older, someone who has more experience will be along soon. What got my 6 month old Mojo to eat hers was putting reptiworms and dubia in her dish with the greens.

I was having the same problem too. And when i read your post,
Carnivorouszoo":25jn6p67 said:
How old is your beardie? They usually don't really start going for their veggies until they are closer to a year old or older. If older, someone who has more experience will be along soon. What got my 6 month old Mojo to eat hers was putting reptiworms and dubia in her dish with the greens.
, i realized that was the case was my beardie is less than 10 weeks old. I was starting to worry. Next friday i will have to pick him up some dubia!

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Gut load your crickets or feeder of choice with greens.
I do this right from the egg and have babys eating greens as early as 2 to 3 weeks old.

Carnivorouszoo

Sub-Adult Member
ug, no mealies, they are beardie junk food. Gut loading by feeding good stuff to your feeders is an awesome way to get extra good stuff into your beardies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom