I just purchased FLUCKER's Repta-Calcium && Repta-Vitamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
much better
Are your others set up the same way now also?Also I am sure it was mentioned already but the reptiglo10.0 bulbs can be dangerous so i recommend getting some reptisun 10.0 bulbs.(linear only)

3beardies1cup

Original Poster
vickson420":3e05c said:
much better
Are your others set up the same way now also?Also I am sure it was mentioned already but the reptiglo10.0 bulbs can be dangerous so i recommend getting some reptisun 10.0 bulbs.(linear only)
Getting money next thursday, won't be able to purchase until then :[. I've been using these bulbs for about 1 year now and nothing has happend, explain what could happen please. Also yes, the others are setup this way.

2. If it's this important would anyone mind sending 3 of these bulbs my way, next thursday I'll pay you the cost you paid +20! (repti-sun 10.0)

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
3beardies1cup":36e83 said:
vickson420":36e83 said:
much better
Getting money next thursday, won't be able to purchase until then :[. I've been using these bulbs for about 1 year now and nothing has happend, explain what could happen please. Also yes, the others are setup this way.

2. If it's this important would anyone mind sending 3 of these bulbs my way, next thursday I'll pay you the cost you paid +20! (repti-sun 10.0)
Ok it is important but I cant send any to you at the moment.Next thursday order them online it will be cheaper then in the stores.Until you get the bulbs try to get them some natural sunlight if its not to cold where you are.Also just so you know all flourescent uvb bulbs only last months and then need to be replaced so keep a note as to when your change out dates are.

3beardies1cup

Original Poster
vickson420":62ffe said:
3beardies1cup":62ffe said:
vickson420":62ffe said:
much better

Ok it is important but I cant send any to you at the moment.Next thursday order them online it will be cheaper then in the stores.Until you get the bulbs try to get them some natural sunlight if its not to cold where you are.Also just so you know all flourescent uvb bulbs only last months and then need to be replaced so keep a note as to when your change out dates are.

I live in Florida we just entered our winter season though :( this very month is when it started/starts

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok well if its not to cold try to get them into the sun until you can get the right bulbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom