Howdy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Chris Van Aken. I just purchased two female bearded dragons. They are both three months old. It has been very interesting watching them. I look forward to the great discussions that take place in this forum.

Chris

madkow

Hatchling Member
Welcome!
This is a great forum and you can find all the info you need here. If you can not just ask! Sometimes the discussion get a little heated but it is all because we care so much abour our dragon(s). If you can share some pics or your girls, we all love pictures!

BTW I looked at a few of your black and white photos. Nice!

chrisvanaken

Original Poster
Thanks so much! Here is a picture of the two.
IMG_2140_2.jpg

GCindy

They're three months old? Mine's 8 weeks and is about that size.. but then again, they're female. I like your b&w pics, they're gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom