how often do you handle your beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coley54

Hatchling Member
As often as possible. At the very least, its for 10 minutes a day but its usually much more than that.

Chaosadnd1

Hatchling Member
GraniteGargoyle":3rc9a8f8 said:
A few times a day on my days off. Not for very long though. He's a little rambunctious. We do make a spot on the bed for him at the end of the day to run around on and he usually snuggles into a pillow and goes to sleep. On work days I don't get to handle him but a few minutes at the end of the day (twelve hours shifts :p ).

Ok I don't feel too terrible then. I handle buttercup about 10 minutes a day while working 12 hour shifts. but about an hour or so on days off.

Chaosadnd1":18fhvchb said:
GraniteGargoyle":18fhvchb said:
A few times a day on my days off. Not for very long though. He's a little rambunctious. We do make a spot on the bed for him at the end of the day to run around on and he usually snuggles into a pillow and goes to sleep. On work days I don't get to handle him but a few minutes at the end of the day (twelve hours shifts :p ).

Ok I don't feel too terrible then. I handle buttercup about 10 minutes a day while working 12 hour shifts. but about an hour or so on days off.

Yup. Unfortunately I have to work to feed him. He is eating alot lately. Glad they chill out some when they get older. He wants to go everywhere when I take him out.

Synastral

Hatchling Member
Every day that i am able to take him out. I am in the process of moving houses and hes at my new house, so sometimes i dont get to go there besides turning on and off the lights and feeding him, but usually hes out for about 2-3 hours a day. He actually seems to enjoy it as when hes in his enclosure hes completely black and full of stress marks, but when i take him out he turns a super bright orange and light brown. :D

bobbycarp

Hatchling Member
At least once a day but usually more when my daughter is here. Being summer he goes outside after half his dinner and eats the rest out there or when he comes back in. Likes to sit on my knee while watching the sun and listening to the birds. He really needs an outside screened tank because when an insect flies nearby he wants to be a flying dragon and jump after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom