Why does my bearded dragon seemed to be excited?

ScooterRenee2022

Original Poster
i have a juvenile bearded dragon and for the last 3 or 4 days he has seemed so active. I take him out of his enclosure and he just seems so fidget. He just seems he doesn’t want to be held he wants to get down and run around. Is this normal for juveniles? How often do I need to handle him? I hold him at least two times a day and talk to him a lot as I pass by his tank.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
i have a juvenile bearded dragon and for the last 3 or 4 days he has seemed so active. I take him out of his enclosure and he just seems so fidget. He just seems he doesn’t want to be held he wants to get down and run around. Is this normal for juveniles? How often do I need to handle him? I hold him at least two times a day and talk to him a lot as I pass by his tank.
That is normal ---- giving him attention is good --- he is fine --

ScooterRenee2022

Original Poster
Thank you so much for answering my posts. I just want to do the right things and if you try to get answers through google and everyone says something differen. It makes it so hard to get the right answers because everyone has a different opinion and that’s just an opinion. So I like the fact I can ask a question and the people who own bearded dragons have experiences with their own. So I really appreciate you answering my questions. I will probably have a lot more as I’m learning.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Thank you so much for answering my posts. I just want to do the right things and if you try to get answers through google and everyone says something differen. It makes it so hard to get the right answers because everyone has a different opinion and that’s just an opinion. So I like the fact I can ask a question and the people who own bearded dragons have experiences with their own. So I really appreciate you answering my questions. I will probably have a lot more as I’m learning.
Feel free to ask any time there are people on here w/ experience that can help

PavelYasko

Juvenile beardies can be quite active, and it's awesome that you're giving him the chance to explore. They're curious little adventurers! As for handling, twice a day and chatting with him sounds spot on. If you ever need more tips, https://dragonfreak.com/ can be useful. They've got a lot of info for dragon enthusiasts!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom