How often are you supposed to feed dubia's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddragons

Juvie Member
Besides leaving their chow in there all day every day, how often are you supposed to feed fruits and veggies? I put in a good handful of shredded carrots once a day and they are gone in an hour or two.

brunoboy

I always have some sort of fresh fruit/veggy available at all times. As soon as the fruit/veggy starts to go bad, I remove it and replace it with something else.

I feed bananas (which dubia seem to love) apples, carrots, greens, squash---most of which I put into the food processor prior to feeding.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
My dubia love bananas too. They don't eat the veggies as well, but carrots are sweeter so they will eat those. I put fruits and veggies in about 3 days a week. Fruits and veggies help with moisture/hydration too. You should remove any uneaten fruits/veggies after a day or two so you don't get mold because this will kill them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom