How often and how should I bathe my beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMF

I am pretty new with my beardie (about a month) And I was wondering how often/how I should bathe her. I have seen a lot of people talking about bathing their dragons

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Hello,

I bathe my beardies every ten days. It's best to bathe them once a week or once every ten days.

-HippieLizards

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
You don’t need to bath them at all. If they seem to enjoy it and especially if they drink from it, once a week is plenty. If they don’t like it and don’t drink from it then no need.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yeah it really depends on the dragon. Some of them enjoy baths and it's fine to offer them in those cases. Some are stressed out by baths and in those cases they shouldn't be offered because they aren't worth the stress. My dragon enjoys baths but I still reserve them for when he is dirty or stinky (after running through poop for example).

DMF

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I will definitely try it I hope Paco likes it because it will be fun for me to do :blob5: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom