How much should I be feeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
I have a five month old BD and was wondering how many crickets should I feed her each day and when should I stop supplementing them each time? Right now I'm feeding her about 60 a day and salad as well.

Thanks!

ScooterBlenny

Hatchling Member
Sounds like you're feeding a pretty healthy amount! However many she can eat in a 10-15 minute period, 2-3 times a day.

You should probably only supplement once a day, so if she eats three times a day, only dust breakfast, or something like that.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ScooterBlenny":cae90 said:
Sounds like you're feeding a pretty healthy amount! However many she can eat in a 10-15 minute period, 2-3 times a day.

You should probably only supplement once a day, so if she eats three times a day, only dust breakfast, or something like that.

Thank you so much for your help!

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Sounds like you offer enough insects, and yes, dust the first meal 5 days a week and salad with calcium, the last 2 days a week with vits.
Got a picture ? ;)
Janie.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
zebraflavencs":5be26 said:
Sounds like you offer enough insects, and yes, dust the first meal 5 days a week and salad with calcium, the last 2 days a week with vits.
Got a picture ? ;)
Janie.

Thank you! I sure do!
5215_683504354870_23901695_39686318.jpg

being sassy.
P1040455.jpg

puppy face.
P1040453.jpg

here's her colors after shed.

tillywally

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed them... I'll be honest I do look around the forums for beardie pics to see what everyone else's babes look like :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom