how long is your dragon nose to tail tip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazymum

Hatchling Member
our beardie spike is aprox. 8-12 months old dont know pet store said she was 3-4 months when we got her but she was around 7 inches at the time. i saw a couple 6 month old juvies on the weekend that were the same size as spike when we got her.

spike is now 17 inches from tip of nose to tail

spikeeatincricket.jpg

WingoDragon

I'm told Wingo is 'huge,' but reading other beardie sizes, I don't think so. He is about 2 years old and nose to tail - he's approx. 16 inches. I believe he did have a german giant as a dad, but wouldn't he be bigger if he had?

neecie

Juvie Member
My Sandy is 9 months old and 17"...........bigger than her brother from the same clutch. Ya neva know.

Trickseedog

Breyas is 18" nose to tail tip, this week! He's about 9 months old. About a month ago he was 15". I think he may be a REAL dragon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom