How long do supers live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sddragons

Juvie Member
I can't feed mine off fast enough and just wondering how long they will last or if I should try and sell or give away some.

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
make sure you put them in a bed of oat meal and give them apples or potatoes to drink from otherwise they eat eachother or die!

sddragons

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well I breed them and I use a mixture of wheat bran, oat bran, and yellow corm meal for their bedding and I keep fresh potatoes in there at all times. I was just wondering how long they live and when they will die naturally. I have 12 dragons and my older ones seem to not eat much these days so I can't seem to feed off my roaches and supers fast enough.... :)

Elora":6caed said:
make sure you put them in a bed of oat meal and give them apples or potatoes to drink from otherwise they eat each other or die!

invictusrules

Juvie Member
Really good question. I've had some that seemed to last months... maybe six or so. I usually end up feeding them off, so I don't know how long they'd hang around getting more and more monstrously huge. (What was the name of that big worm in Dune?) As long as you don't isolate them and keep them fed/hydrated, they should last a while quite happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom