Wont eat and tail still discolored

Athenaluvsash

Beardie name(s)
Ash
I.posted last week and included pics of ashes tail and was worried about the color, no skin has come off yet. How long should this take. Should I take.him to.the vet soon if his skin does not start to peel off. He is hardly eating anything. I've been leaving crickets in the tank and he is not touching them I did manage to get him to eat a tiny bit of vegetables bit that's it. Am I over worrying or is it's decrease in appetite normal
Please help

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I.posted last week and included pics of ashes tail and was worried about the color, no skin has come off yet. How long should this take. Should I take.him to.the vet soon if his skin does not start to peel off. He is hardly eating anything. I've been leaving crickets in the tank and he is not touching them I did manage to get him to eat a tiny bit of vegetables bit that's it. Am I over worrying or is it's decrease in appetite normal
Please help
Tails can take forever to shed --- just leave it alone the appetite thing can have something to do w/ shedding but that normally is when they are little- how old is the dragon? Right now a lot of dragons are not eating due to winter - they can go off their food eat very little --- but you must make sure your tank husbandry is on par so its not that issue causing the not eating--- if the tank is off par it will effect their appetite-- Please do not leave any crickets in the tank - crickets come out at night and will bite the dragon and that can cause infection ---- please go over all the tank husbandry so if you need to make adjustments we can ---

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom