How did you name your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynevar

Juvie Member
I named mine well...because of their disabilities.

One baby was missing most of his right front arm almost up to the shoulder, he was naturally Stumpy.

The other was missing most of his left foot, and I wasn't sure how much he would lose. He was Gimpy for sure.

They are very capable lizards and we all love them!!!!!

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
I name raptor because of the movie Jurassic park. His face expression remind me of the raptors in movie. Never aggressive as them in movie lol but the way he use to attack cricket or superworm maybe. He's a huge sweetheart putting him on my chest makes a bad day or depression feel like a day remember. Even a lick make you feel like he showing you some love. Best beardie ever god I hope my red one is a female and turns out just like him. We will see

raptor1989

Hatchling Member
traceyb73":2dru09rp said:
Even if her personality is different, you will love her just as much. :)
You can count on it and the force is strong with this one. The energy in this baby won't even let me in tank keep trying to escape this morning.

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Oh boy....you have a little handful there. ;)

The breeder mentioned that between the ages of about 8-10 weeks, they go through their terrible twos. I am curious to see what you guys have found...

Yaaeee

I named my baby beardie Mushu (I don't know how I'll alter it if my him turns out to be a she :lol: )

Growing up Mulan was my favorite Disney princess. She represented strength, sacrifice, & honor. Mushu was her guardian dragon. It seemed fit to name him Mushu so I could have my own guardian dragon. Who said nineteen year olds couldn't be princesses?! :D

traceyb73

Sub-Adult Member
Yaaeee":39jdpqsl said:
I named my baby beardie Mushu (I don't know how I'll alter it if my him turns out to be a she :lol: )

Growing up Mulan was my favorite Disney princess. She represented strength, sacrifice, & honor. Mushu was her guardian dragon. It seemed fit to name him Mushu so I could have my own guardian dragon. Who said nineteen year olds couldn't be princesses?! :D

Change the "u" to an "a"! LOL Musha is cute too. ;)

JangoMom

Sub-Adult Member
hmm.. thought I posted here alreaday but I just read through and didn't see me on here anywhere so I guess I didn't.. :oops:

Well when my hubby bought Jango for me as a late Valentine's Day present I didn't have a name picked out.. I wanted to see him and such first.. I was thinking of Draco but he didn't look like a Draco to me.. then I was gonna go the Dragon Ball Z way and name him Vageta.. nope.. didn't fit him either.. then my 7 yr. old son came to me and asked if we could name him Jango Fett, after his favorite Star Wars character.. I loved it! then he came to me and said "mom.. let's just call him Jango ok? because he don't look nothing like Jango Fett on Star Wars" LOL.. so Jango it is.

ashleyelsha

Juvie Member
I wrote down a list of names that I thought suitable for a dragon and ran them by my 3 year old and 5 year old. First I said 'draco' and they said "no....", then I said "Norbert" for the dragon off of Harry Potter, and they said "no....", then I said "mushu", from mulan of course, and they said "no...".. then I said "Toothless" from dreamworks how to train your dragon, and they said "YEAH YEAH YEAH TOOTHLESS!"

So Toothless it is :)

Yaaeee

traceyb73":3cuh36i8 said:
Yaaeee":3cuh36i8 said:

Change the "u" to an "a"! LOL Musha is cute too. ;)

Good idea LOL! Only time will tell whether I have a Mushu or a Musha.

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
We named Breesy, because my other half is a HUGE New Orleans Saints fan, and Drew Brees is their Quarterback.

Kajolic

Juvie Member
Dovah, or Dovah Zii. It comes from the game series The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim. His name is in the language of the Dragons from the game. I wanted to name after a main character Dragon, Odahviing, but wasn't sitting right. So I thought of being plain and name my Beardie 'Dragon,' so I did. Dovah is the word 'Dragon' in the in-game Dragon language. 'Zii' means 'Spirit' so I named him Dragon Spirit 'Dovah Zii'.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Ours is named after Don Draper, the main character on the show Mad Men.

Don+Draper.jpg

Draper1.jpg

See the resemblance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom