How did you name your beardie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiverBug

My Silkback Translucent got his name from my favorite childhood villian. My reptile guys thought he looked "creepy," and kept calling him "Burn Victim," cuz let's be honest, he does look like he survived a fire. But not wanting to give him a complex, I tried to think of something strong but still suited to his looks. "Krueger" came to mind imidiately. :love5:

mudskipper

Juvie Member
Scrammy":880vol0s said:
Bearded Dragon: - Pineapple (Fire and Ice citrus leatherback) - to hatch on 9/14/12

Mudskipper, our babies will be half siblings! I'm getting my Georgie x Rocket baby Thursday! I'm so excited.... ive been waiting since it was a wee lil eggling. Back in May. Cute name...are you getting a male or female? I still have no clue what the beardie stork is bringing me...no name yet either :mrgreen:

Yup, our dragons are half siblings! I prepaid for a male leatherback, but the eggs aren't hatched for a few weeks so who knows what the options are. There could be no leatherbacks at all!

I saw on another post yours arrived! I'm so excited for you and really look forward to seeing his pictures. You should create a thread in the Tales section dedicated to him. That's what I'm going to do when mine arrives :blob5:

mog

I named my bearded dragon Wakka after the character from Final Fantasy X, who is one of my favorites. He has small bursts of orange along his back which reminded me of the color of Wakka's hair, plus it was a cute and catchy name, so it stuck.

Mariah94

Juvie Member
I named my Beardie Malachi (Mala-Kiy) after watching a tv show and hearing the name. Stands for the messenger, and fits baby beardie so well.

TheWerewolf

Gray-bearded Member
Mariah94":16kqmiis said:
I named my Beardie Malachi (Mala-Kiy) after watching a tv show and hearing the name. Stands for the messenger, and fits baby beardie so well.

Excellent choice of name. I love how beautiful that name sounds, Malachi. And it can work for boy or girl. Another plus. :)

Mariah94

Juvie Member
TheWerewolf":3qowtv0z said:
Mariah94":3qowtv0z said:

Excellent choice of name. I love how beautiful that name sounds, Malachi. And it can work for boy or girl. Another plus. :)

Thanks! Yes, the best part is that it's unisex :-D

Adin

My brother named Sand Fury from How to Train Your Dragon's "Night Fury" but he looked like the colour of sand to him, so Sand Fury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip
Top Bottom