Hornworms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honda99300ex

Juvie Member
really?!?! weird, ive always grabbed them out with my hands, and hand feed them. I have been pinched hard by them, but it really didnt even hurt haha. have you personally had it happen?

discojan

Juvie Member
Whoa! They draw blood from humans or dragons or both? I think the worms we have are in the 1.5-2.5 range.

suzuki4life

Juvie Member
I've seen them draw blood on my father when he was picking them off his tomato plants last fall.

There is a you tube video of a chameleon trying to eat a hornworm and nabs it tail first. The hornworm bites him in the eye area.

JeepMiller09

Hatchling Member
Tweezer work great! Or always grab them by the head! I always feed mine head first! just to stay on the safe side. My gal will take a 4' horn worm in 2 bits lol.... she loves them and they do grow fast! I can't feed them off fast enough they just grow like crazy! How big can they get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom