Here is my crew. PICTURES!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilegyrl

Sub-Adult Member
Iggy is one big dragon! lol he and Ozzy are adorable!
I can tell that Hadrians eye might be a bit swollen. but i wouldnt have realized it unless u had mentioned something. It seems to be very slight. But u know ur dragons better than anyone. especially if it has happened before! Im sorry I have no info (eye drops etc) to help you with it, but I hope u can get him all better! (u can even tell him he's my fav if that makes him feel better...ssshhhhhh :mrgreen: )

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
You can get some herbal tea bags and get one slightly warm and put it over his eye, this helped Redrock one time but she was just eye bulging because of a coming shed that I didn't see at that time.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
reptilegyrl":9aqduhtt said:
Iggy is one big dragon! lol he and Ozzy are adorable!
I can tell that Hadrians eye might be a bit swollen. but i wouldnt have realized it unless u had mentioned something. It seems to be very slight. But u know ur dragons better than anyone. especially if it has happened before! Im sorry I have no info (eye drops etc) to help you with it, but I hope u can get him all better! (u can even tell him he's my fav if that makes him feel better...ssshhhhhh :mrgreen: )

I told him he was your fave and he blinked at me lol :D :D :D . I got some Optimycrin (sp) for him and gave him that. I also noticed that his eye is shedding, so it may be that too. Apparently though, I have been feeding him too much meat, so I will cut down :oops:

beardie parents":9aqduhtt said:
You can get some herbal tea bags and get one slightly warm and put it over his eye, this helped Redrock one time but she was just eye bulging because of a coming shed that I didn't see at that time.

I did notice that his eye is shedding when I get home tonight. So it may be that and I, like you, did not notice. Thanks for the tip!!!

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
HaleyMaree":53zss4na said:
The snow beardie is soo pretty, and your big guy is almost or as big as Midmichiers beardie, Autumn.

To be honest I cannot tell if the beardies eye looks swollen. I am not very observant.

~Haley

Thanks, he is really white and gorgeous. We could not believe anyone could abandon him like that. But their loss, my friends gain :D . He is great, he had MBD slightly but my friend got him healthy. And yes, Igs is one large dragon. He takes up my whole arm and his tail touches my shoulder when laying on me. He also has the cutest chubby legs!!! I wish I could have gotten a pic of him outside his tank but he was in his log.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So, Hadrian woke up today for a little from his brumation! :blob5: Oscar is still in brumation but he does come out to eat some food :mrgreen: LJ is awake and exploring

Here is Hadrian, his eye is still bothering him but I am giving him his drops. In the first pic he has his bad eye closed and in the second his has it open.

photo.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Well hello big guy!!!

-Kaleen
My female Sunny is on my lap and when I scrolled down to Hadrian's picture she stood up on the screen and looked back at me as if to say, "who's that handsome man Mom?" hahaha!!

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Awww thanks guys! Hade thanks all of you too! His eye seems to be getting better everyday too :) I have some more pictures of the beardies I will put up soon.

FranktheTank":as9bxl6c said:
Well hello big guy!!!

-Kaleen
My female Sunny is on my lap and when I scrolled down to Hadrian's picture she stood up on the screen and looked back at me as if to say, "who's that handsome man Mom?" hahaha!!

Hadrian told me to ask you if Sunny is available? :p

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Oh my!! Well Sunny is too young for boys yet, but when she is ready she is promised to Frank. She is a little diva though so who knows, I'm sure she'll end up with several gentlemen callers!

-Kaleen

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
FranktheTank":1zv6tp8a said:
Oh my!! Well Sunny is too young for boys yet, but when she is ready she is promised to Frank. She is a little diva though so who knows, I'm sure she'll end up with several gentlemen callers!

-Kaleen

Lol!

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Haven't updated in awhile but life has been a bit hectic. :shock:

But here are a few pics I've taken over the last little while :blob8: :blob8:

Here is my cat Finn standing guard over LJ's tank. He was more fascinated with the crickets then her lol

photo-35.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo1.jpg

Then here is Hadrian chiilin under his ReptiSun
photo2.jpg

And Zeus :)

photo3.jpg

On Tuesday Im going to be taking them back to the Mainland (Vancouver) for the Winter break after my final Osteology Exam. Should be some good times lugging 3 tanks down the stairs into a trunk haha :roll:

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
tazznzeppelin":2vfgbjsc said:
Good luck with the move. I love seeing the pics of your babies.
Thanks. I haven't been on lately, final exams lol and my puppy Lily has been keeping me on my toes. She is a fiesty and crazy little one but loving it!

I will post more pix of the dudes up when I get a chance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom