Here is my crew. PICTURES!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi, thanks everyone for the compliments. The crestie babies are doing really well and are getting bigger everyday! They are 1.5 months now!

Here are a few more pictures

Hadrian today:
photo11-1.jpg

photo10-1.jpg

photo9-2.jpg

Here is Daenarys eating. She is so lazy! She just chills in her cave and then waits for the worms to come to her!

photo14-1.jpg

photo12-1.jpg

photo13-1.jpg

And then here is the day of the life of my very troublesome pooches. They have been crazy lately! Getting into ALOT of mischief...which I guess is suspected at for a 1 year and 11 month old!

First, Lily decides to get dirty ALL OVERHERSELF

photo4-8.jpg

Then she decides to chew a pen and get red ink everywhere

photo2-10.jpg

Finally, she was pacified when she found one of her long lost toys she forgot all about when she placed it under a table. But of course, what better place to chew it then at the kitchen table?

photo1-9.jpg

Meanwhile....

Hudson got ahold of my mother's really nice aldo mocs! Alas, he destroyed them and had no shame when he continued chewing them as she took a picture!

The guilty paricipant:
photo3-8.jpg

After their trouble, they decided to stalk us by watching everyone...creepy.

photo6-4.jpg

Being troublesome takes a lot out of puppies

photo8-4.jpg

Don't let their innocence fool you, they are tricksy
photo15-1.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
cute puppies. When beardies create trouble all they do is get lost in the room when they escape from their homes, or poop into their veggies (Lil Squirt did that once, thankfully only once).

TheAnthropologist

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
beardie parents":ju5mnvws said:
cute puppies. When beardies create trouble all they do is get lost in the room when they escape from their homes, or poop into their veggies (Lil Squirt did that once, thankfully only once).

Thanks!

Here is one picture of Dexter, I havent had much time to take beardie pictures as i would like. But I will have some more hopefully today.

Sitting on his rock!
photo3-9_zps673179c0.jpg

I also have two more crestie babies.

This one hatched 3 days ago
photo2-11_zpsbbb9df54.jpg

And the older two are available now. So if anyone lives in Vancouver area they are for sale if you are interested.

Here is one of the babies available- almost 3 months now.
photo5-6_zps219ce606.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom