Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanchezjc

Hatchling Member
How come kor just stays one one side of the tank ? An that would be a 75gallon tank with a 100 watt spot basking bulb zoomed an a Che on the other side an a UVB bulb

dragonlover3

Sub-Adult Member
It would help if you can tell a bit about your beardie and enclosure.
How old is your beardie, how long have you had him/her,
Have you changed anything in the enclosure that might cause some stress
Name of UVB and how far from the basking spot is it,
What type of thermometer do you use to check temps and what are the temps in basking, warm and cool areas and
What is the substrate you use in the bottom ?
I know someone with lots of experience will pop in to help, they will need at least answers to these, if not more questions, to help rule out things and zero in on the problem.
I hope everything is OK with your little one!
Amanda

sanchezjc

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok check this out i got a 75 gallon tank he has a 100 watt zoomed basking bulbs on one side of the tank .for uvb source i have the compact reptisun 10.0 bulb an a ceramic heat emitter (100 wat) an i use newspaper as substrate an use a zo med digtil therometer i have had him since last year exactly around this time he is about one year old he always trys to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom