Help this guy out thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
I agree with Laura - that beardie does NOT look happy and it is only a matter of time before it snaps!!! I honestly dont know how anyone could do that!

I dont even think there is a basking light in there - he says 'their skin turns real light from the heat coming from it (the UVB)'

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":35xet1lt said:
I agree with Laura - that beardie does NOT look happy and it is only a matter of time before it snaps!!! I honestly dont know how anyone could do that!

I dont even think there is a basking light in there - he says 'their skin turns real light from the heat coming from it (the UVB)'

yea he said his last one got a heat stroke

i believe it he is using a 100 watt bulb on a small enclosure like that,45 or 60 should be plenty for that small

MissT

BD.org Addict
Rud3Bwoy":2rucfkkq said:
i believe it he is using a 100 watt bulb on a small enclosure like that,45 or 60 should be plenty for that small

It doesnt look like there is any heat source in that viv tho....

Actually, looking at this video further, I dont think that poor beardie will even have the energy to attack.

Rud3Bwoy

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
MissT":rlx2iy6y said:
Rud3Bwoy":rlx2iy6y said:

It doesnt look like there is any heat source in that viv tho....

Actually, looking at this video further, I dont think that poor beardie will even have the energy to attack.

no he said he had a 100 watt bulb before but it killed his bearded dragon that is why he don't want to use a heat bulb again directly on the bearded dragon

MurderVictim

Hatchling Member
I posted. (StrayRain). There weren't enough characters to put everything I wanted...So I just mentioned what was bothering me the most.

Is it even possible for a dragon to get heat stroke? Or is that what happens when the temp is way too high?

MurderVictim

Hatchling Member
Jess":5gxck7cf said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxHoRxfI0o&feature=related

He has a monitor too. :shock: And apparently makes them all participate in communal baths and posts videos about how they're "chillin' "

This is seriously concerning. :(

I saw that, too. Was going to comment but someone had already beat me to it. I highly doubt that guy is going to listen to the advice :/ I feel so bad for those lizards. I doubt they'll survive to the end of the month...

Some people should not have exotic pets. Even pets in general.

MurderVictim

Hatchling Member
Yep. He's not going to listen to any of the advice :/ He just deleted all the comments, and got a bit of an attitude with me when I posted on his other vid.

I could be wrong. Maybe he is considering the advice, but he certainly could be a little more thankful.

EDIT: *sigh* Just be polite, Murder. Just be polite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom