Help Scales like GLAZING over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My BD is a little over a year old. The end of her snout, around her neck area and her front feet and part of her chest are glazing over and turning pinkish. What is happening!!!!!

cherrycoke33q

Original Poster
/Users/brandenbogue/Pictures/DSC_0234.JPG/Users/brandenbogue/Pictures/DSC_0233.JPG

here u go. She id all tan exept for her neck and nose area

shimmeriing

Hatchling Member

Menolly

Juvie Member
A really easy way to add a picture would be to get a photobucket account. Do you have one? If you do, if you have the pointer on the picture it should give you a list of four things.

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

You want the one in bold, IMG CODE.
Then paste it in the box where you usually post.

cherrycoke33q

Original Poster
Yes, and in the other her nose area is doin the same thing, it goes from bumpy tan scales to pinkish/white smooth scales. its only on 1 foot her nose and neck area thas why i am so worried

Menolly

Juvie Member
It looks like a normal shed to me. My dragon spot sheds to. Like one leg, his beard, and his tail. I wouldn't worry about it. It could just be color coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom