HELP ASAP! DRAGON HAS GROWTH ON SCALE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I just see a very pretty + bright colored dragon. Are you concerned with color on her head and then somewhere near her leg ? Can you get pics that isolate the exact spots ?

Oh. I see a tiny thing in near her ear. I don't think it's anything but just see if it grows or changes.

Joshuamberg

Original Poster
I am concerned about the thing near her ear as it is new and is VERY brightly colored pink, almost like a highlighter pink color. It is also not smooth at all and more closely resembles many little pink balls next to and on top of eachother.

AHBD":4c2j8t55 said:
I just see a very pretty + bright colored dragon. Are you concerned with color on her head and then somewhere near her leg ? Can you get pics that isolate the exact spots ?

Oh. I see a tiny thing in near her ear. I don't think it's anything but just see if it grows or changes.

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
It looks to me like a piece of a Beardie Bite...Have you tried wiping it off gently? Does she eat Beardie Bites or another pink food?

EllenD

Gray-bearded Member
The only other thing I can think of is it may be some kind of mite? Other than that I have never seen anything like that that is actually attached to a beardie, especially if it just suddenly appeared.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The one on her face does kind of look like food possibly? Definitely try washing it off first to see if you can get it off.
I am not sure I see the one on her leg or not. She is a leatherback, correct?
Does it seem to bother her or not?

Tracie

Joshuamberg

Original Poster
Drache613":1vwa4nlr said:
Hello,

The one on her face does kind of look like food possibly? Definitely try washing it off first to see if you can get it off.
I am not sure I see the one on her leg or not. She is a leatherback, correct?
Does it seem to bother her or not?

Tracie
It isn't good, it is hard and seems more like a scale that has turned pink and grown out! It is very hard and I can't rub it off. She is a leatherback and I don't think it bothers her, I also don't think it is a mite either because it is hard and won't rub off at all.

Joshuamberg

Original Poster
EllenD":1q8ehflr said:
It looks to me like a piece of a Beardie Bite...Have you tried wiping it off gently? Does she eat Beardie Bites or another pink food?
Nope, no pink food at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom