Please Help

QibliLover1

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Qibli
It's perfectly normal, one of mine props his chin on his decore and he does that every single time. It will go away after they move away from what ever they are propped on. It's absolutely from leaning on something 🙂
I think the indent your seeing is his cheeks but the black line is almost gone all the way now that he’s asleep and relaxed

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree, I think it is just some shed. A lot of them have a bit of darkness in the beard area, under the
regular scales.

Tracie

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I think the indent your seeing is his cheeks but the black line is almost gone all the way now that he’s asleep and relaxed
I was talking about the black, not the indent. My guy Zen is always propping his chin on the frame of his hammock and gets the line of black scales most every time. It can run in any direction and be barely there or wide and prominent. It goes away after me changes location.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom