Heavy Server Load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Anyone else getting website unavailable due to heavy server load?? I have gotten it several different times in the last few days.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Me too, even during the day. When this happens, I log out of the site altogether (no patience waiting for it to come back online). That's why I haven't been around as often lately.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Well, at least I know it isn't just me then. :lol:
(maybe we are breaking the server b/c we are all drooling all over Barbara's babies) :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jiffy":e1152 said:
Well, at least I know it isn't just me then. :lol:
(maybe we are breaking the server b/c we are all drooling all over Barbara's babies) :wink:
Nope. We are breaking the server because we're always whining and begging for more pics of Barbara's babies, and in order to make us stop, she's complying :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Goonie":70f30 said:
Jiffy":70f30 said:
We are breaking the server because we're always whining and begging for more pics of Barbara's babies, and in order to make us stop, she's complying :mrgreen:
laughs_7.gif

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Yep! It was so bad a week ago that for 2 days I could bearly make a post.

I'm also experiencing another odd thing...having to do with PM's.
I will receive a notification that I have a PM but when I go to my Private Messages it will tell me that I have for an example;

You have used (189 of 200) then it tells me that I have 2 on hold. WT? It has never held any of my PM's back unless I had 200 stored. :roll: Glitches!?? :dontknow:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":37a96 said:
I'm also experiencing another odd thing...having to do with PM's.

Barb.... don't you think a doctor would be better suited for your PMS problems?
:laughing6: (sorry... I couldn't help myself)

Seriously... it did that to me a few weeks ago. Said I had three pm's being held, but I still had room for a few more :roll:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay Smarty Pants! :lol: I guess I did walk into that one. :lol:

It's happened like 3 or 4 times this last week too even though I had more room.

Another thing is sometimes I'll be making a post and right in the middle of typing my reply it will kick me to the Veiw you post page. :? But that usually happens right before I get sent to the dreaded server full page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom