Health? Disease? Need help! MBD maybe???

Status
Not open for further replies.

amberkonecny

Original Poster
He’s dead, he’s not moving no response I’m sorry. I want to say thank you so much for trying your best to help me. Thank you thank you so much

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am so sorry -- you tried :(-- we all did it is so hard- I know how it feels -- poor baby-- poor starts and not caught soon enough they usually won't make it--- I know from experience as well-- don't beat yourself up - you did all you could
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry for your loss, that is very sad. :cry: I know you tried & did the best you
could. Sometimes, they just have too many issues to overcome. At least he was not alone.

Tracie

amberkonecny

Original Poster
It was really sad letting him go! But I tried my best and I wanted to say thank you guys soo soo soo much for helping me out with everything you guys did. My parents are wanting to buy me a new one because since I already have like everything, but I don’t really know where to get them or anything. Should I post on here so someone could help me get one that’s is little and healthy. What would I post under?

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Aw, I'm so sorry that you lost your boy. :( You did your best and he was just too far gone. Had hidden health problems , more than what was obvious. My condolences to you. :(

Would your parents be O.K with getting one from a breeder, in which case you'd have it shipped ? I've been around beardies for a long time and can point you to the reputable ones. Other than that, a mom + pop pet store or IF your only choice is a chain store, look for ones that are in a clean tank and ALL of them are healthy. Don't get one that is less than 6" long.

amberkonecny

Original Poster
Yeah my parents would be ok with one shipped, they just want to get me one really bad and they have been asking me to look and find one but I don’t really know where but yeah if you know where to get a healthy one for me let me know

amberkonecny

Original Poster
What do you prefer for a second time owner like me, I don’t really now the difference between like hypo, hey, trans, tiger, can you give me info help me out

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Well, it wont replace him, but might help you have more joy in your life, to help another dragon.
Definitely, AHBD can help with the morphs, she is awesome at that!
We will all be here to help with any other questions that you have, if you do bring another one
home.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom