Handling

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
What is the proper or most effective way to tame your dragon? I get my guy out for about thirty min everyday and hold/pet then let him explore my living room and climb the couch for a few. Let me know any pointers. Thanks, AG

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
In addition to being slow and gentile around him, slowly increase the amount of time you interact with him if you can. It also helps to hold him in the evening just before and after lights out. He'll likely just fall asleep on you. My little guy falls asleep on my chest most nights while I'm watching TV or listening to music.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
That's awesome cooper. He's still slowly getting used to the bigger tank. He really did like the 40 gallon. I kept only one rock for basking and a Habba hut to hide on the cool side. This new tank has some more stuff for him to use.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Took your advice cooper. Got him out a few min before lights out. Fell asleep on my chest watching tv. Cute little guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom