Good Idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Yes, you can use logs from outside and bake them, but I do not remember the suggested time and temps though.

edit, I just found one post by a site moderator that suggests 350 for 45 minutes.

twyliteskyz

Hatchling Member
my friend said she would give me a log (drift wood) she found at the beach that is too large to fit in the oven, is it ok to use since it was at the beach with all that salt? how do you make larger logs safe

Fogles

Juvie Member
twyliteskyz":8dd0b said:
my friend said she would give me a log (drift wood) she found at the beach that is too large to fit in the oven, is it ok to use since it was at the beach with all that salt? how do you make larger logs safe

cut it? hah

Tatty

Juvie Member
Maybe I am making a mistake here, but I have collected drift wood and just leave it cure and dry out for a month or two then put it in my vivarium. Native dragons crawl all over dried wood in Australia. If someone can give me some insight I would be grateful.

Tatty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meljorogers
Top Bottom