Hellooo! i know it’s been a while since i’ve posted anything about Spike, he’s been living his best life lately! Got the new flooring in his tank and even moved his stuff around! With it becoming winter, it’s becoming a lot colder and my mother and father have decided to get gas logs for our fireplace, in the living room. With that being said, he’s right next to the fireplace since it hasn’t been used. Since they’re getting the gas logs, we’re not sure if the fumes coming from the gas logs are going to bother him or not, and we need help to figure out if we should move him away further from the fireplace, or move him into a different room completely?