Gizmo's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
I've been wanting to create a gallery for Gizmo for quite a while. I've had Gizmo a year and it's been fun & interesting watching her grow & change. She is a sweet loving little beardie.

Mar 31, 2015
80462-3714282806.jpg

Feb 18, 2016
80462-8124238476.jpg

anastasia6988

Hatchling Member
Aww, Gizmo is a cutie! I have some pictures of Hades working on the computer too. hehe. :)

They sure do get big fast don't they!

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I LOVE watching Gizzie (aka Gizmo) drinking from a bowl. I find it so intriguing for some strange reason; and tonight she delighted me with actually playing in the water which I'd never seen her do before. She kept plunging her entire head under the water 4-5 times, and then plopped her belly in it too. Tonight was also the first time she immediately ran to the bowl as I sat it in her tank & filled it Typically I have to put her snout in it & dribble it on the tip of her nose for her to "get it".

80462-6402819529.jpg
80462-7597861490.jpg
80462-2194878389.jpg
80462-6178161092.jpg

reptilemaster

Sub-Adult Member
Great photos of him :D

Hey! You have a windows seven laptop? How are you connected to the internet with it?

Mine can only access the Acer website for some reason :(

GizmosGrammie

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
reptilemaster":114d1qup said:
Great photos of him :D

Hey! You have a windows seven laptop? How are you connected to the internet with it?

Mine can only access the Acer website for some reason :(

I'm sorry I thought I answered this. I am so technology challenged, all I can tell you is we have a wireless router from Comcast (Xfinity). My husband says to check your wifi Setting it could be turned off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom