Gizmo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Giz!

IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0180.jpg

My new little bundle of love :)
Day 6 of having him, he's taken to launching himself from the top of his log, into the bunch of artificial plants and just hangs there snoozing and peering through the leaves. Silly baby lol.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Thanks Jellybelly, is it okay if I add you to my friends list?
I swear your name looks like something off the 4th Doctor off
Doctor Who :lol:

jellybaby90

Original Poster
Course you can :) you'll be my first friend! lol
Haha really? funny you should say that I love doctor who lol but please feel free to call me Laura :)

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
Okay and instead of calling me that long name for a user, call me Kamie or Kameilya (like the flower)
I love Dr Who as well, Matt Smith is so freaking hot in my opinion is. Everyone usually picks David Tennant
yes cute as well but he's like a bandwagon full of women xD

jellybaby90

Original Poster
Kamie it is then :p lol
Ahh I'm guilty of being a david tennant fan lol, although I am deffo getting a soft spot for matt, it's the character more than anything, so sexy! lol

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
I have a bird named David Tennant and he's scottish too so it's more like the real man in the house.
I love Matt he's just so sweet, I can't deny him, even though some people are like "eww he's awful!"
My first doctor was the 8th one when I was 9 they came out with a movie and I didn't even know what it was.

jellybaby90

Original Poster
haha brill!
I hated matt at first but like I said deffo warming to him! Will be sad to see the ponds go too lol.
gosh I dont even remember that! lol I only got into it when they started the new ones!

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
David says "hi baby" I don't know who taught my baby that...but they will pay! I don't want him
saying baby to everyone...he's puffing cuz I said no baby, yeah 1996 movie it was horrible but
I didn't even know it was Dr Who.

jellybaby90

Original Poster
hahaha, my friend used to have a parrot, and everytime you walked in her room it told you to 'f*@% off' lmao was funny but awkward when her mum used to walk in lol

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
He's a canure I think I'm not sure I got him from a friend about 2 days ago and he just sits around and he never spoke until today
he's very shy won't let the camera snap a pic of him and he's like 5 months.

BlueDragon09

BD.org Addict
He says "mommy!" til I give him attention so he's much like a child...and he copies Yahoo messenger when it makes a noise.

jellybaby90

Original Poster
Haha love it!
Right I best be off to bed or I'll be a grouch at work tomorrow lol, was lovely meeting you Kamie :) will catch up soon I hope!
And hope you feel better soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulesD
Top Bottom