We are in love again...

So yesterday was the second day after Rocky received his bath so I believe that's it. Today he will continue to brumate- however, let's talk about yesterday.
I worked all day but peeked at him often...Rocky wanted window time. I prepared the lighting/heat as it was a very gloomy day. Rocky was in heaven. He glowed and enjoyed himself. Rocky didn't eat or poop.
So, after work I was sure to spend some time with him. I sat down and said, "Okay Rocky, off"- at that point, Rocky will usually jump off.
Well, not last night. I then moved to my bed. I laid down, Rocky crawled on my head. I moved to the side and Rocky moved to my shoulder. I sat up - Rocky moved in between my shoulder blades. This is a first for me. When I tell you Rocky would NOT GET OFF. Rocky closed his eyes every time I told him to get off. I went into bright room, dark rooms...Rocky didn't care. I went about my way and got the clothes out of dryer- nothing. Rocky didn't care.
I must say, having Rocky in that position is better than the shoulder as he's not in the way. I didn't know if he would jump off and I would have to find him...nope not at all.
I take this to mean that Rocky loves me.
I then opened the enclosure and tried to pull him in, shake him in- NOTHING.
I eventually got him into his catbed. He looked pissed- I ran out of the room and in 2 seconds he was sleeping.

As much as I irritate him, I am convinced that he loves me.:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
I don't know if I wrote this but he uses his tail as a hand now. He wraps it around things. I like seeing that. If he doesn't want to go in his enclosure- it is used to stop him. I know that he wants to probably whip me with it but he hasn't so far.

I watch his beard closely and it's just as bright as it was when he saw Santa.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
They do absolutely learn to love us, I'm convinced of that. I can call Snicker Doodles and most tiems she will come to me, if Christina calls her, she runs to me lol.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I tap on the floor and yell Rocky....we aren't there yet. Rocky will look at me but he thinks that means stare then RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN (away) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom