Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Griffin

Juvie Member
Pebbles already likes the tombstone.

DSC_0262.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey Peter........ I hadn't checked this thread for a couple of days.
I just seen your pic's of the viv I really like it. :D
As the kids say, "Sweeeet!" :mrgreen: :headbang: :mrgreen:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I understand that. I just have no desire to decorate for halloween, never really have. I will, however, see if I have any thing I can use to decorate my vivs for Christmas, maybe even Easter.

luvthydragon

Juvie Member
Holy Cow-

What a great idea....you guys are so creative.....I'd love to do it but my little guy is battling coccidia and I really don't need anything else to bleach on a daily basis :roll: Just for reference though....do you have any trouble with them stressing over the new stuff in thier viv - I'm still pretty new at this and this is my first one.

I like the laminant flooring too , great idea.

Take care and best wishes to you and your dragons. :D

Peter Griffin

Juvie Member
beardie parents":056be said:
I understand that. I just have no desire to decorate for halloween, never really have. I will, however, see if I have any thing I can use to decorate my vivs for Christmas, maybe even Easter.

Very cool. Cant wait to see Christmas.

Peter Griffin

Juvie Member
luvthydragon":e53c4 said:
Holy Cow-

What a great idea....you guys are so creative.....I'd love to do it but my little guy is battling coccidia and I really don't need anything else to bleach on a daily basis :roll: Just for reference though....do you have any trouble with them stressing over the new stuff in thier viv - I'm still pretty new at this and this is my first one.

I like the laminant flooring too , great idea.

Take care and best wishes to you and your dragons. :D

Check out the post at the top of page 2. Pebbles took right to it.

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
Oh my gosh, you guys!!! How great are those vivs!!!! I love the Halloween decorations. I need to get something for Sunny. I never even thought of that. I put out some decorations in the house, but never thought of doing his!! Thanks Guys!!!

Peter Griffin

Juvie Member
Mommy of Sunny":24875 said:
Oh my gosh, you guys!!! How great are those vivs!!!! I love the Halloween decorations. I need to get something for Sunny. I never even thought of that. I put out some decorations in the house, but never thought of doing his!! Thanks Guys!!!

Make sure you take pictures to show us what you do. :lol:

Mommy of Sunny

Juvie Member
Sunny's isn't quite as decked out as you guys, but he has a few decorations for Halloween. I think he likes the Halloween teddy bear!!

HalloweenSunny.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom