Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

outsdr2

Gray-bearded Member
Hi Michele, Congratulations on your new family member! You have a big heart. I knew you would find space in good time. :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Lmbo Dawn!! :lol: :lol: I was starting to feel neglected when you hadn't hijacked my thread yet :mrgreen:

Thanks so much Jack and Aaron! :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi all :D
Gemini showed me his first black beard this week.He was jet black all the way to his chest and I quickly found out the reason why...he had to poop :lol:
I didn't think to take a picture of it (the black beard,no the poop :lol: ) but I do have some other pics from the past 2 weeks to share with you.
Oh and I weighed him today...204 grams! :D I forgot to measure him b4 I put him to bed tonight though :banghead:

Here he is shedding,and he kept rubbing his head against the blanket to get it off.
100_6341.jpg

100_6343.jpg

Did I get it off yet mommy??
100_6344.jpg

After the shed
100_6348.jpg

100_6354.jpg

100_6357.jpg

100_6358.jpg

PS: This past week I am feeling so much better physically and mentally,the Zoloft is really helping :D
I haven't gained the weight back yet but I'm working on it. At least I have my appetite back.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Michele, Gemi is such a handsome boy, and I can't believe his head color after the shed, he's really getting big, they grow up so fast, don't they, and he must love all the spoiling and loving.
I'm so glad your feeling better, it takes up to 6 weeks to get the full effect and proper blood levels in your system. So glad it's starting to kick in and your getting an appetite back. Hopefully your weight will increase........I can give you some of mine if you'd like. :laughing6: :wink:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He looks great Michele. He sure must have felt better after that shed was over. His colors are amazing. He's now over 200 grams, holy cow. :p Certainly looks happy and healthy, no doubt about that.

We are all happy to hear that you're feeling so much better and that you have your appetite back too. 8)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Michele,
I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better, hope you gain that weight back.

The pics of Gem are wonderful, the colours popping out after his shed are awesome, he's a very beautiful dragon. And 204g :shock: he sure is growing! Don't you love when the shed is almost done and he looks as if his skin has exploded? He still loves his spot on the sofa to see outside. Awwwwww

Hugs
Deb

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aw, poor Gem! What a miserable looking head shed that was. He sure sparkled like a gem afterwards. :D
The pics were great! He's getting to be such a big boy.
So you got your first blackbeard, huh! I remember Bligg's first blackbeard and it was just like Gem's... down to the shoulders, lol
That's funny that he was so upset about having to poop. Maybe it's time to wean him of the sides of beef if it's causing him poopy problems. :roll: :lol:
Glad to hear you are doing better, Michele. I'm sure you are too!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Even in shed Gem looks handsome as a devil! He is really growing and his colors are just popping!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I, also, am glad you are feeling better, Michelle. The pics of Gemini are adorable. He's getting some really bright orange/red near his ear.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow, I can't believe Gemini is over 200 grams already! He sure is growing up fast -- but still have a baby face :p
As always, I love seeing pics of him looking out the window. It reminds me of a child waiting for his/her mommy to come home, or the ice cream truck :wink:

Michele, I'm so glad to hear that the Zoloft is working for you. You must be so relieved that your appetite is back. The weight will come back in no time.

fez09

Extreme Poster
Gemini is getting so big! And I agree with Giona, I love the pic of him looking out the window! I'm glad that yo are starting to feel better too, that's excellent news! I've been so busy with the new babies and it's really starting to wear on me, I can't imagine having human babies at this age!!!! I'd die!

nair88

Gray-bearded Member
awww, gem is still soooo cute. love his colors after the head shed! i'm also glad to hear that you're feeling a bit better as well :)

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks all! :D

Christine...I will take 15 lbs if you don't mind :D

Dawn...he's been off the sides of beef for weeks now :mrgreen: Having to poopie got him all antsy because he wanted to be in his bath :lol:

Gina...lmbo @ the comment about waiting for the icecream truck :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syddersspams
Top Bottom