Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Kat,
Stop being a "stuffer" :wink: You can't keep holding everything in. If someone or something upsets you then kick bu** and ask questions later :mrgreen:

Deb,
thanks,I picked up the Zoloft from the pharmacy today and I will start taking it in the morning.
Gem shed his tail about a week ago and this weekend he shed his arma and now is whole head is VERY white so i'm guessing that will shed in the next couple of days. They do shed very quickly when they are babies :D
I put collards,cilantro,mustard greens,escarole,yellow squash and cantelope in his daily salads.He loves it! he picks all the squash and cantelope out first then he eats the rest later in the day when Im at work :mrgreen:
You hit the nail on the head when you said he looked "mischievious" on the hammock :lol: It's like he is planning his next crime :mrgreen:
Gem says HI to Sweetie,Lonzo,Rubio,Leo,and Didi :wave:

Christine,
Thanks,that's what I'm going to have to do,pay $10 a month towards my ultrasound bill (the biggest bill). I paid off my bloodwork and 2 doctor visits already though.
Yes,the morning stretches are adorable! I love the yawns too :lol:

Thanks Barb,Taryn,Sara, and Gina :D

Sara,
I just used regular white minute rice. I forgot the brand but it comes in a tall red box.
When you heat up the rice pillow in the microwave don't leave it in too long or it will burn. I heat it up for 45 seconds MAX.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well I finally uploaded some pics and videos of Gemini :D

First,this shows you how much he has grown.This was about a month ago
100_6253.jpg

and this is from Monday. (I have to switch him to a bigger container ASAP)
100_6339.jpg

The Pancake AND sexy legs at the same time :lol:
100_6336.jpg

Cuddle time. This was from about 2 weeks ago
100_6282.jpg

His first time outside about a month ago
100_6283.jpg

100_6285.jpg

100_6286.jpg

Video *click to view*

Video,glass dancing

Video,eating salad

Video, a must see!! He leaps off the hammock as soon as he sees the crickets :lol: If you turn up the volume you can hear him chewing

slowing down *video*

just about full *video*

I forgot to mention that I took Gemini for his first car ride Sunday and he was sooo good! He sat on my shoulder and looked out the window the whole time :D

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Just love the pics and video's, Michele........Gemini is so adorable and quick, you almost forget how fast they are when their babies, thanks for sharing!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you Aaron and Christine :D He is really quick and anxious for the crickets in the morning,but not so much for the afternoon feeding. I think he is already trying to ween himself down to one feeding a day,but he is too young yet!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Wow, look at the size of him in that same container now. He is so cute, reminds me so much of Misty when she was that age. Love the videos, boy, he sure is fast. He looked confused in the glass dancing one as to why you didn't take him out when you were standing right there taping him. :lol: I could hear you laughing in one of them when he was hunting, that was great to hear again. :D

Love the sexy legs and pancake picture, how adorable is that. :p That one called "cuddle time" is just too precious. Boy your new camera takes great videos and pictures, you did a great job.

Thanks so much for sharing all of those, you have an absolutely adorable juvenile, makes his sister very proud. 8) (and his Auntie Diane too. :wink: )

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Wow Michele, he sure has grown. I'm glad you got the medication, hopefully it'll do the trick & you'll stop losting weight. Some people just have fast metabolism, unlike me. I just look at anything that has any fat in it & I swear I gain weight. Want some?

Gem is a real gem, the videos are so funny, he did look confused when he was glass dancing, I mean Mom was standing right there & didn't let him out right away? How dare you :D :D

Just enjoy his babyhood, they grow so fast. I can tell he's getting the best care just by the way he cuddles with you and eats everything you give him. He's wonderful :D :D

Hugs
Deb
Our gang would say hi back except they're all asleep. Only Lonzo got up on his own today, I had to get Leo up 'cause I knew he had a poop in him & sure enough. So we'll see who gets up tomorrow. It's always a mystery at this time of the year!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hi Michele! Haven't been checking in much. Sorry to hear the whole ordeal with the tests showed nothing. I hope things will look up for you soon! :D
Gem has grown soooo much! OMG.. he is adorable!
I loved all the pics! I was actually supposed to be vacuuming before going to work this morning, but got a little sidetracked by a certain little beardie and his videos :roll: Thanks Michele! I really didn't want to vacuum anyway! :lol:
I especially loved the video of him outside. Love the way he runs and then licks the ground, LOL. Too Cute!
BTW... the video of him chasing his crix... I heard you laughing in the background. I think getting Gem is probably the most therapeutic thing you could have done for yourself. It's nice that he makes you happy and makes you laugh. Can you even imagine life without that sweet little guy?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:love5: :love5: The snuggle sleepy time pic is absolutely adorable. :love5: :love5:
I loved all the pic's and videos but the one of him on his first time outside is priceless. :love5:
He did so well on his little leese. :lol:

BTW...did you see I posted half of his sib's measurements this morning...Gemini has passed several of them up. :D :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Awww,thanks everyone!!! :D :D :D

Diane and Dawn,
So you heard me laughing in the backround? Yes,Gem definately brought happiness into my life when I needed it most :D I could be having the worst day but coming home to him always makes me smile :love5: I can't imagine life without him now.

Deb,
Yes he did look confused when he was glass dancing,but you know I scooped him up and gave him smooches as soon as I put the camera down :mrgreen:

Barb,
He doesn't mind his leese at all :wink: :lol:
Ooh,I will have to go check out the measurements now! Thanks for letting me know :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh my gosh he got so big!And he is soo cute! I really think he got even cuter then before,his oersonality really shines through in every pic and video.You must be in heaven with him!I can tell he is going to turn into a big snuggle bug when he gets through his baby and juvie stage.
I am soooo jealous :D
PS you have the cutest little laugh :wink:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Vicky :D He really does give me so much joy!
Lol,I just checked the video again and my laugh is more like a SQUEEK :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
He's soo adorable, Michelle. Thanks for updating him, and don't forget, as fast as these squirts grow, you need to keep us updated more often.

Lori

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele, I wouldn't call it a "squeak", I would say it was a cute giggle and I'm sure it did us all good to hear it. Seems great that he is giving you so much joy! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SilverSelene
Top Bottom