dance-2.jpg

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
He didn't poop, nice & warm and has a white chest & belly. She is IN LOVE. :D

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
YYYYYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
She will be back on later with pictures! CONGRATULATIONS MICHELE ON YOUR NEW BABY. NOW YOU CAN LET EVERYONE KNOW WHAT HIS REAL NAME IS! THEY'LL LOVE IT!

I forgot to say that he was sound asleep when she opened the box which worried her. She made the UPS man with the big feet wait until she opened it up to make sure he was ok. :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

Congrats Michele! We are so happy for you and Little T!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I told you he'd be alright. :wink:

Have some wonderful snuggles and spend sometime with your sweetie....but don't keep us waiting to long...you know what happens then. :| :shock: :silent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Welchy2000
Top Bottom