Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Gemini is here and he is just gorgeous!!! He sure is a GEM :mrgreen: :blob8: :blob5:

Thank you soooo much Barb!! and everyone who has followed this journey :blob5: :blob8:

My mom is holding him while I type this,I will be back in a little bit with pictures :mrgreen: I want to offer him some water right now and I will give him a bath later on.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Have some wonderful snuggles and spend sometime with your sweetie....but don't keep us waiting to long...you know what happens then. :| :shock: :silent:
Yeah, she doesn't want her thread to get hijacked. :lol:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":1fhhb6id said:
Back on later with pictures?! You mean we don't get even one now?!?!
smiley5842.gif
:laughhard: We've waited this long, a few more minutes is all right now!!!!! :laughhard:

Hello Gemini!!!!!

I am so glad you had arrived safe and are home to michele now! You know, you are going to be so spoiled, so loved here.

:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
What a perfect name.. Gemini! :D
Take your time and enjoy your new little one. We will be waiting patiently for pics of your Gem! :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
No, Michele thank-you for giving Gemini a loving home. :D
The excitement and happiness I felt today in this thread and from you is priceless. :mrgreen:

Hugs & Snuggles!

Exactly Diane just the welcoming crew alone has taken over :lol: could you imagine where this thread might end up if she's not back soon with one pic? Dawn should be back from the store any minute.. :silent:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
"Gemini" (Gem for short) is perfect! I'm so glad he made it there ok.
Enjoy your first bath, snuggle, and feeding times :D

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Hey! I'm right here! I have not left for the store yet. I had to wait until the baby showed up.
No hijacking from this girl today! I am going to be good, cuz it's my birthday and my ET is lost somewhere in CT, LOL :blob8:

Michele... take all the time you need. Don't let that Fresno woman scare you into thinking your thread might get hijacked. :roll: :twisted: :lol: :wink:

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Congrats Michelle,
Might I suggest putting this thread to rest and starting a new one for Gemini.
Just a thought and please dont be offended.
T

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Why?! This is Gemini's thread. Of course, we sort of flooded it with tons of impatiently waiting posts, but it's still his intro thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom