Gem,Diesel,and Java *videos pg 65*

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Goonie":2182lloi said:
athenacp":2182lloi said:
Each time I log in to check into this thread, the theme from jeopardy goes thru my mind.....arrggghhh c'mon deliver the baby!!!
:roll: Thanks Mary! Now I have the theme song in my head too :banghead:

LOL! Sorry Gina, couldn't help it :D

Oh I hope the brown viv gets there shortly!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Come on already UPS....not talking about the delivery I have coming today I could care less about the Reptisuns right now....WHERE IS LIL' T?

Wait a minute Vicky maybe that ET out to find the guy :idea: with big feet is a diversion????
Dawn tell me your ET wouldn't!

Diane I also have the tracking page open an I called the local UPS here they told me pretty much the same thing.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
lizardgrrl":1qmzj48o said:
Is Tanya your ET's name, then? Not that you've ever met, she's just waiting beneath the surface to appear when you need an alias! :lol:

You may be on to something there!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":ouem7rk1 said:
Michele said she called them, they told her there was a 10:30 commitment, should have been first thing, they will call her back by 12:20, they put info in computer to get an update. Truck is airconditioned so no worry about the heat.
WHAT?! Now we'll have to wait until after 12?! UNACCEPTABLE!!
smiley4577.gif

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
diamc":2tpgypq3 said:
Michele said she called them, they told her there was a 10:30 commitment, should have been first thing, they will call her back by 12:20, they put info in computer to get an update. Truck is airconditioned so no worry about the heat.
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif
asking09.gif

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Michele you are gonna have to put the actual page that T's intro is on in the subject title. :lol:
13 pages what a little celebrity. :lol:

I'm with Tom he will be just fine. :mrgreen: ..but I know the waiting is unbearable. :)

gulfbrzdawn":1cbiga23 said:
Just like a man to tell a bunch of women to relax when expecting a baby! :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Michele said since there was about a 3 hr delay with the plane arriving, the supervisors had to meet the trucks so it delayed everything! Poor Michele, she is at her wit's end! Her mom is with her now.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Could one of you mods shut down the site to the other users who are not waiting for Little T to arrive? They are making the site sluggish due to overposting! Thank You! :mrgreen:

Little T..... where are thee????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mangomom
Top Bottom