FOUND A BETTER WAY TO ADMINISTER CALCIUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
claudiusx":10wc66t8 said:
It might be passing through him a bit quick based off the color. But it's good hes so regular.

-Brandon
I don't know about that, it takes 2 days to get here.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":36smi7l8 said:
claudiusx":36smi7l8 said:
It might be passing through him a bit quick based off the color. But it's good hes so regular.

-Brandon
I don't know about that, it takes 2 days to get here.
What, it's being delivered by Amazon?

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
claudiusx":85vjrxr9 said:
Gormagon":85vjrxr9 said:
claudiusx":85vjrxr9 said:
All roads lead to one.

All topics lead to poop.

-Brandon
You still haven't spilled it yet Brandon!!! LOL!
You can't say that right after discussing poop. Especially with all you old'folks around.

LOL.

-Brandon
We old folks can handle many different topics at once, I guess you young whipper snappers can't, LOL!!!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":24np0izg said:
Poo by Prime! Lol! ?
-Dee
I heard one today on Lewis Black's The Rant is Due
Amazon Prime Funerals... Dead Today, Buried Tomorrow.

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
And they say Truth is stranger than Fiction...

ZaRDoZ hates his calcium so much that he'll starve himself rather than eat dusted num-numz.
So lately, I've been dipping his beardie crack (superwormz) in the calcium instead. He NEVER turns those down. It's like a dog turning down cheese--it doesn't happen unless there's something seriously wrong with that dog... :roll:

So this evening (about half an hour ago) I dusted some wormz and put them in with a half dozen or so num-numz left over from lunch, giving him a choice between dusted crack or undusted num-numz (like that's any kind of choice).

Once again, he literally dove down 3 stories of basking tower, face-first into the bowl. The bowl flipped over, spilling num-numz, greenz & wormz all over the floor, and landing square upside down on his head. Did he care? Not for one second. He began slurping up those worms as fast as he could, ignoring the roaches that were quickly scattering for cover in the enclosure. I jumped out of my chair, flinging the glass door open, trying to corral & capture the fleeing roaches. Did that spook the lizard? Not even when I took the bowl off of his head. I somehow managed to recover some of the roaches; I have no idea how many I didn't see/recover. They're in there somewhere. If he doesn't hunt them down on sight at some later date, they'll either die in some crevice or I'll find one crawling around in the family room...

So, after posting the OP & picture as a joke, his head has since shed completely, and after this evening's escapade, he now looks like this...
105703-5041846330.jpg
The white on his head and lips is calcium dust, and I'm NOT going to wipe it off/clean him up until after he makes a stinky, which probably won't be until tomorrow.

Sorry you little asshat--no snuggles tonight! :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom