FOUND A BETTER WAY TO ADMINISTER CALCIUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
MrSpectrum":2v5pqyj6 said:
Gormagon":2v5pqyj6 said:
I say remove the warning labels and let natural selection take it course, LOL!!! :D :D :D
Yeah, I used to think that way, but another result is, it raises the bar for "average", so those currently above average drop down in rank. What's wrong with that? Depends on how far "above" average one may be! :laughing6:

It also raises the percentage/ratio of intellectual elites (or whatever the current term is for snobs). :lol:
Come on...Really??? Kids eating "Tide Pods" Won't take long to thin out the "Below Average", LOL!!! Not to mention that there are actually Adults that think a cooler is worth 300.00 too (Yeti), LOL!!!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":11uf4bku said:
MrSpectrum":11uf4bku said:
Gormagon":11uf4bku said:
I say remove the warning labels and let natural selection take it course, LOL!!! :D :D :D
Yeah, I used to think that way, but another result is, it raises the bar for "average", so those currently above average drop down in rank. What's wrong with that? Depends on how far "above" average one may be! :laughing6:

It also raises the percentage/ratio of intellectual elites (or whatever the current term is for snobs). :lol:
Come on...Really??? Kids eating "Tide Pods" Won't take long to thin out the "Below Average", LOL!!!
Yeeeaaah.... And then the people who were average then become below average. As long as the dumbest person in the world is still alive, the mean will stay the same, but the average will rise. Think of all the children in Lake Wobegon--they'll only be average!

"Where all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average."

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
I took care of the zoo, got my java and sat down to pull up this post. Nothing like starting your day laughing! Thanks! ???
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":18n3b0sx said:
I took care of the zoo, got my java and sat down to pull up this post. Nothing like starting your day laughing! Thanks! ???
-Dee

Well...... You're quite welcome, LOL!!! Just remember, you started it with the curling your eyelashes with a curling iron comment, LOL!!!
We all need some entertainment these days and, we are here to please!!!!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":3m901ujs said:
-Dee
You're lucky. I did pretty much the same, but just as I sat down with my coffee, DW pipes up with, "Ooh, he just left you a stinkie." (which means I've got 10 seconds to get my butt out of my comfy chair and get crackin' on spot-cleaning). :whip:

...And just for Brandon and the rest of you poop-obsessed weirdos...
105703-1837893059.jpg
Biggest urate I can recall.

So now my coffee's cold, it was the last cup of the pot, and I gotta deal with YOU bunch‽‽‽
(DragonPete: Just for the record, this is what an interrobang--my current favorite punctuation mark--looks like... ) :D

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
You can do all sorts of stuff in your posts. I either don't have the option or the ability. Probably the latter. ?
Petey hasn't taken care of biz yet today so I have time to enjoy my coffee. ?
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
MrSpectrum":jfmbbfuh said:
...And just for Brandon and the rest of you poop-obsessed weirdos...
105703-1837893059.jpg
Biggest urate I can recall.
We ain't the ones measuring poop, LOL!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gormagon":2w04txii said:
We ain't the ones measuring poop, LOL!!!!
This is true, you are the only weirdo doing that! :laughing6:
I just put items next to them for reference HAHA

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":1fapcjuh said:
You can do all sorts of stuff in your posts. I either don't have the option or the ability. Probably the latter. ?
I just have--and take--the time to play around/try things. Having been a writer, I do have a slight--albeit imperfect--interest in language, grammar, spelling... all that poop. :p

IF you're using Windows, there's a Windows Accessory called Character Map. If you set the font to Arial (others may also work, but I use Arial) and go down past the Arabic letters (⅔-¾ of the way down the slide bar) but before the keyboard graphics, you should find the interrobang. Click Select and Copy, then you can paste (Ctrl-V) it into a post. I usually enlarge it to 125% (Select Large font above the post editing window, and change the 150 to 125).

If you're on the piece of fruit with the bite taken out, I'd guess the process might be similar, but... :dontknow:

It's not as convoluted as it sounds. Really! :D
Same technique can be used to embed other symbols like factions (once you can find them on the map). I haven't tried other fonts in this editor. IME, different editors accept or choke on different fonts & symbols.

If you see something and want to know how it's done, just ask. :D
I didn't know Windows Emojis could be used in this editor until I saw some strange ones that weren't in the Smilies menu showing up in posts, so I played around... Cool! 8) ?

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Lmao! ? None of the above, I'm on a robot. (Android) ?
I figure I'm doing good just to write and throw in an emoji occassionally. ?
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":11hhbkou said:
Lmao! ? None of the above, I'm on a robot. (Android) ?
I figure I'm doing good just to write and throw in an emoji occassionally. ?
-Dee
Same here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom