FOUND A BETTER WAY TO ADMINISTER CALCIUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":3rn9qm0h said:
I thought we were the same age? Oh yeah, I could be a week younger! Lmao! Silly man! ?
-Dee
Well...Surprise surprise surprise.... I am the young one here, LOL!!!! 58 model here, LOL!!!!

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Gormagon":6jkf7kpa said:
DragonPete":6jkf7kpa said:
I thought we were the same age? Oh yeah, I could be a week younger! Lmao! Silly man! ?
-Dee
Well...Surprise surprise surprise.... I am the young one here, LOL!!!! 58 model here, LOL!!!!
You just a baby! ? lol!
-Dee

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
DragonPete":2e0rrm0k said:
Gormagon":2e0rrm0k said:
DragonPete":2e0rrm0k said:
-Dee
You just a baby! ? lol!
-Dee
:lurk:

-Brandon

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
Well since we are showing poop sizes in this thread "like mature adults" I think I will share one as well, LOL!!! Charlie left this one for me today..... He was so proud!!!
87978-2526395377.jpg

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
OMG! That's certainly 1 to be proud of! LOL! ? Did he save that for a week as a special gift for you?! Lmao! ?
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":3jit8t1f said:
OMG! That's certainly 1 to be proud of! LOL! ? Did he save that for a week as a special gift for you?! Lmao! ?
-Dee
Nope, it's an every other day event for Charlie, just like clockwork. In his defense, he is 19 1/2 " long and eats very well both greens and bugs!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It might be passing through him a bit quick based off the color. But it's good hes so regular.

-Brandon

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Petey's adult but goes every day or almost. He might skip a day every 8-10 days. Like yesterday, but only ate a couple bites of salad. He went today before he even got his salad. ?
As for color, predominately dark green w/bright white urate and a decent puddle of fluid around it all. He normally eats lots of greens/salad so it stays pretty green. ? Day after Supers it's much more a mix of green and brown.
Here we go with the ? convo again. LOL! ?
-Dee

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":2zkeeqve said:
Well since we are showing poop sizes in this thread "like mature adults" I think I will share one as well, LOL!!! Charlie left this one for me today..... He was so proud!!!
___________________________ :puke:

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Gormagon":1hg61epz said:
claudiusx":1hg61epz said:
All roads lead to one.

All topics lead to poop.

-Brandon
You still haven't spilled it yet Brandon!!! LOL!
You can't say that right after discussing poop. Especially with all you old'folks around.

LOL.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom