Flour and Baking Powder

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
GoFast":7dcc1 said:
I'm curious on why you're curious.... :idea: :lol:

Well, Gem's birthday is on the 17th, and, as silly as it sounds, I wanted to make her something special to eat. I was looking at stuff like squash pancakes, but they require baking powder and flour, and I didn't know if those were beardie-safe.

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
jacqui778":b8588 said:
GoFast":b8588 said:

Well, Gem's birthday is on the 17th, and, as silly as it sounds, I wanted to make her something special to eat. I was looking at stuff like squash pancakes, but they require baking powder and flour, and I didn't know if those were beardie-safe.

AHHHHH I see! You should make her a shredded squash bath.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
GoFast":177a1 said:
jacqui778":177a1 said:
GoFast":177a1 said:

Is that what it sounds like, or is 'bath' some other term for a food? :lol:

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Hahaha nope just as it sounds. Shred a bunch of squash and let her swim/crawl/dig her way through it.
jacqui778":3bb98 said:
GoFast":3bb98 said:
jacqui778":3bb98 said:
GoFast":3bb98 said:

Is that what it sounds like, or is 'bath' some other term for a food? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom