First Enclosure Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike1992

Hello all just wanted to post a few pics of the enclosure I am building. It's in its final stages now just want to know what you think of it.
85460-5732906861.jpg
85460-2506943979.jpg
85460-8331640251.jpg
85460-332192667.jpg

Mike1992

Original Poster
GizmosGrammie":1jpsjfgp said:
What did u put on the inside walls; looks nice & natural? I like the dark stain you chose as well.

Thank you. I ordered the foam backgrounds from UniversalRocks.com it's called "rocky background"

Some cool stuff there and there are other options and custom sizes too

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
i like those backgrounds. It's awesome that you can drill holes and create your own waterfalls too, great for a variety of animals.

Mike1992

Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":3b95wrb8 said:
i like those backgrounds. It's awesome that you can drill holes and create your own waterfalls too, great for a variety of animals.

They definitely have some nice stuff. They also have rocks and food/water bowls for reptile & other smaller animals and also for dogs & cats. They also have stuff for home and pool that looks really nice. Expensive but nice

SpacialCoogs

Sub-Adult Member
I spent over $80 getting foam and supplies to make my own background, and i'm still not done. I think $30 would be a bargain.

Mike1992

Original Poster
SpacialCoogs":27xxc6l6 said:
I spent over $80 getting foam and supplies to make my own background, and i'm still not done. I think $30 would be a bargain.

Their foam stuff is relatively cheap. I'm talking about their pond and pool equipment being expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom