Fat Fat Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not so much a pancake as it is a short stack.

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

See that death glare? He knows I'm mocking him. :laughing6:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Oh wow!! I love Bob and all his fatness. He looks like a short snout beardie, I think that's so cute and I want a short snout sooo bad. Seriously Bob is awesome.

-Kaleen

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Yes, he is a short snouted beardie. Sometimes he looks like Jabba the Hutt when he's in the right mood. :lol:

The funny thing about Bob is that he barely eats anything. Right now he's only eating 2-3 worms per week (whereas Phin and Chloe eat 5-7 per day). Even in the summer he only eats a worm or two every day. And yet he just keeps getting FATTER!

(Yes, I've had him tested for parasites and all kinds of things. The vet says he just has a slooooow metabolism.)

SuzukiRider

Hatchling Member
Wow, I thought he was puffed up. He's actually that chubby? He's so cute, how's his health? Is the vet concerned? I thought just the females had a tendancy to get fat. Guess I'm wrong. Still adorable though. So, short snout is a breed of beardie? My sister in law has 2 females and they both have short snouts so I thought it's a trait just females have.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Wait, he's not puffed up??? hahaha Oh man I love him even more! I'd love to see some more pictures of Bob, please?

-Kaleen

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Ha ha, no he's not puffed up. That's what he looks like when he's trying to bask. When he puffs up he looks like a little football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom